All-on-4® is an implant-supported denture option (sometimes referred to as “retained restorations”) designed to replace full rows of missing teeth by utilizing a combination of dental implants and a custom denture prosthesis. This innovative “hybrid” restorative dentistry treatment can be an ideal way for many individuals to achieve results that feel and function like natural teeth with a denture that is much more secure along the gums and without the need to replace each missing tooth with a dental implant. Our experienced prosthodontist, Dr. Marisa Patt, offers this advanced alternative to traditional dentures for patients considering options to restore numerous missing teeth with results that can significantly improve dental function and smile aesthetics.
Quick Facts About All-on-4® Implant Dentures
- All-on-4® implant-supported dentures combine the benefits of dental implants and conventional dentures to create full-arch dental restoration.
- For patients missing all teeth on one or both dental arches, All-on-4® implant dentures can be more cost-effective than replacing each missing tooth with a dental implant
- All-on-4® implant dentures are designed to function and look like natural teeth while remaining stable and secure on the gums
- All-on-4® implant dentures can provide lifelong results
- All-on-4® implant dentures are a great alternative for people who cannot wear or want to replace their traditional denture
- All-on-4® implant dentures do not require messy denture adhesives for stability
- As a prosthodontist, Dr. Marisa Patt specializes in missing tooth restoration and has performed many of these types of procedures with successful results
Am I a Candidate for All-on-4® Implant-Supported Dentures?
Ideal candidates for All-on-4® implant-supported dentures are typically individuals who need full teeth replacement for the upper dental arch, the lower dental arch, or both. This treatment option is often advisable for patients who want more stable and secure results when compared to a traditional denture, as well as for those who are not candidates for replacement of each missing tooth with a dental implant.
In some cases, patients may need more than four implants to successfully anchor the denture prosthesis. For those individuals, an All-on-6 procedure may be recommended. Dr. Patt will be able to determine your candidacy upon evaluation and talk with you about whether implant-supported dentures are the best option for your needs and goals.
Real Patient Results Check Out Our Gallery
How Much Do All-on-4® Implant Dentures Cost?
The cost of All-on-4® implant dentures at our practice usually ranges between $20,000 and $40,000; however, the total price can vary significantly among individual patients since the procedure is customized according to one’s unique needs. Cost factors that will be taken account for the final price include whether one or both arches of teeth are being replaced and the number of dental implants necessary, expenses related to the custom denture prosthesis and dental materials, additional treatments such as tooth extractions or others that may be part of the treatment plan, the complexity of the procedure, and other components. Once you have been examined and a treatment plan has been developed, a member of our team here at BOCO Dental & Prosthodontics can calculate a total estimate of the cost and answer any questions you may have about payment options. Our office accepts an array of convenient forms of payment, including financing plans available through CareCredit® or ALPHAEON® Credit, which are healthcare financing companies that enable qualified applicants to pay for their treatment over time.
If you would like more information on All-on-4® implant dentures, or if you are ready to schedule a consultation to find out if this treatment is an ideal option for your needs, please contact us today.