Boulder County Fires - How You Can Help
On December 30th, the Marshall Fire ripped through southern Boulder County, devastating our neighboring communities in Superior, CO and Louisville, Co. We’ve compiled a list of giving opportunities for those who wish to help those affected or displaced by the fires.
If you would like to offer your time or shelter, contact:
- Sign up to volunteer your time with the Colorado Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.
- Offer spare bedrooms or homes by becoming a vetted host at Airbnb.com
There are a number of organizations that are collecting both monetary donations and items for those in need.
- Boulder County Wildfire Fund
- American Red Cross – Colorado Region Chapters
- Boulder County Office of Emergency Management
- YMCA of Northern Colorado **As of 12/31 at 10:30 am, the YMCA had enough donations. They will update their Twitter account when need arises for items such as blankets, pillows, toiletries, socks, underwear, or pet food, which may be dropped off at their location: 2800 Dagny Way, Lafayette, CO 80026. Please follow for updates… https://twitter.com/YMCANOCO
Help the animals
- Donate Pet Food and Pet Supplies Colorado Pet Pantry
- Shelter lost or found pets Boulder County Fire Lost & Found Pets on Facebook
- Assist with horse relocation Horse Evacuation Group on Facebook